Posts for: January, 2021
You may know that you need braces but want to explore your choices. Traditional braces are highly successful at creating beautifully aligned smiles. Invisalign is another option. The board-certified dentists at Grateful Dentists in Billerica, MA, can assist you with getting started with Invisalign. They will also share information on proper dental hygiene.
How Do I Know Invisalign Is Right For Me?
Some individuals do not like the feel or look of traditional braces. Invisalign gives a more discreet appearance.
- Virtually Anyone Can Wear Invisalign
Teens and adults alike can wear Invisalign.
- You need to realign your teeth
Do you have a condition that would produce tooth misalignment? If so, then Invisalign may be your ally in creating your best smile.
- Invisalign can speed up the correction process.
Invisalign may offer you a better smile, faster.
Other Advantages of Invisalign
While some individuals find that traditional braces are suitable for their alignment needs, others may find more value in Invisalign. As stated earlier, Invisalign calls less attention to your mouth. Some other reasons Invisalign may be for you are:
- Brushing, flossing, and other daily oral care may be simpler because your trays are removable.
- Invisalign offers sharp accuracy regarding the shape of your mouth, as well as accurate tooth correction.
- Debris from meals can pop or otherwise damage the wires in your braces. With Invisalign, removing your trays is all that is needed to enjoy your food.
- You will still receive attentive care from your dentist to monitor your progress.
- Best of all, Invisalign is affordable.
Are you considering getting your smile realigned? Do you have more questions about proper oral care and Invisalign? Get in touch with one of our staff at Grateful Dentists in Billerica, MA, at (978) 667-2741. We will be happy to help and schedule a consultation!